Friday, March 17, 2006

the surrounding countryside

There was a good amount of rain here this winter which was good for farmers (and bad for roofs). The nice green scenery makes me glad I don't live in the desert. Speaking of green, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'll be trying to explain it to my students at the dar chebab tonight which should be as funny as explaining Valentine's Day last month.

These are some views walking just outside town (called lHarsh) a few weeks ago with my friends (and excellent English students) Rachid and Mohamed AKA Steve















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful and they remind me of pictures of Scotland, parts of Ireland and even New Zealand. Are those olive trees that can be seen in the last picture? You can feel the wind in the picture with the three of you.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home