Saturday, March 11, 2006

first post

hi! salamu3laykum!

By way of a very brief introduction I'm Marc, a 21 year old Peace Corps Volunteer in the Middle Atlas mountains of Morocco (by the way *disclaimer!* this site has nothing to do with Peace Corps).

I've created this blog on a bit of a late-night whim as a way to share some of my photos I like (maybe some funny stories too). I've never had a blog before so I don't have much of a clue as to what I'm doing. What I figured is that this will encourage me to take more photos. Let's call it a photoblog.

So here is one of my favorites of the moment from just outside of town


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is also a great picture. What better way for a Peace Corps volunteer to begin his photoblog?

p.s. A blog is whatever you would like to make of it – no apologies are needed.

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Marc- it looks like you are having such a good time! We all miss you back home. This is an excellent idea to keep us all informed. Keep posting!

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture! I have enjoyed reading through your blog, seeing your pictures and reading your narratives. Keep up the great work. This is my first time looking at a blog and blogging.

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home