Wednesday, March 15, 2006

drawing at the dar chebab

Since there was a lot of vacation time in January (holidays and the end of the semester) my English classes at the dar chebab (youth center) went on an irregular schedule. So I took the opportunity to have activities with the younger children for a change. We had a bunch of fun drawing activities/competitions. They definitely like drawing/coloring and being in photos.

I figured I should put up some photos related to specific Peace Corps work since I haven't posted any yet. There are lots of projects and activities going on - this was one of the best for photos!

Now pretty much every time I see kids around they ask "rsmu lyum? rsmu lyum?!!" (we're drawing today?) Spring is finally here so now we won't be limited to only being inside!

Here's a brief series

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home